Friday, October 11, 2013

Back Again

I wrote my first blog a very long time ago. I've learned a lot since then but never blogged about. Maybe someday I will. For now, with much encouragement from a new friend and fellow blogger, I've decided to try it again. 

The purpose is still the same. Sharing random thoughts. lessons learned, interesting things read, and what the Lord is teaching me. 

I stopped writing because I wasn't ready to share my struggles with MS and coming to terms with a new purpose in life. I thought I didn't really have anything to say. Now I'm realizing that I do. Not the way others may share but in my own way. God is teaching me new things. My heart is being opened to new things. 

So I'll try again and see what becomes of it. I hope you join me and that God speaks to you also.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Please do share your thoughts and experiences. It can be of great help to someone else. Thanks for giving it another try!

    ReplyDelete